Coaching is for :
- Colonic practitioners looking to go back to colonic hydrotherapy practice after some time away from practice
- Colonic practitioners looking to improve their knowledge in nutrition and detoxification
- Practitioners looking to improve credibility by join a professional organisation but missing essential prerequisites
- Colonic practitioners looking to update and develop their professional skills
- Students in need of practice, case study or/and exam support
Coaching is the ultimate in professional development. It is for the dedicated practitioner who is looking to sustain his/her confidence and passion. It can be done in small groups and is always adapted to the need of the practitioner. This makes coaching a highly efficient learning experience where the therapist is only given relevant information and technique.
The topics covered as part of a coaching session vary depending on the practitioner’s needs.
They may include :
• Points of technique for better releasing
• Client’s comfort
• Abdominal massage
• Recommendations to clients
• Health and safety consideration
• Coffee enema
• Probiotic post-colonic implants
• Handling difficult clients
• Getting repeat clients
• Marketing and generating new clients
• Nutrition for digestive health
• Case study
Before coaching requirements can be agreed and organised, there is a free 30 minutes consultation to assess the practitioner’s needs, level of training and expectations.
A coaching session lasts from 2 hours to a day. Maximum number of participants is 4
Cost per 2 hours session (only available for one person) £180
Cost per half a day (4 hours) £280
Cost per full day (7 hours) £ 390
A CPD certificate will be given on completion of each session and can be used as evidence of continuous professional development.